To plan and manage the information technology needs and systems, including implementing database and network designs, installing and upgrading software, ensuring systems security and troubleshooting computer issues.
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing and maintaining the organization application and use of technology
- Manage window sever 2003 & 2012 (ADDS, DNS & DHCP)
- Assist & maintain corporate LAN/WAN infra
- Manage system configuration and maintenance, system and program security, planning and directing upgrades and testing operations to ensure optimum system functionality.
- Responsible for configuration and administration of
- Configuration and management of Azure cloud for backup purpose.
- Installation & troubleshooting of critical applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents related to hardware, software, network and printers.
- Design, implement and maintain policies, procedures for network administration, usage and disaster recovery.
- Monitoring of the internet and email usage of company employees.
- Providing recommendation for improving the organization’s IT systems, hardware and software upgrades.
- Operating Systems (OS) installation/re-installation upgrades and patches for desktop and server.
- Configuration of Print devices (network and local) on desktops
- Desktop Configuration-Network, mail, client, internet etc.
- Supervise regular back up and restoration of all critical assets.
- Responsible for all IT compliance related activity and software licensing.
- Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers and contractors to secure network products and services.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Advanced degree preferred
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 5+ years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
- Experience working in the IT Industry
- Additional qualifications in Computer is advantageous
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills including problem solving
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong presentation skills
- Great judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability and desire to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Demonstrates ability to evaluate information and data with a defined, studied process and report results in a thoughtful, organized manner
- Possesses a collaborative, results-driven style.
- Ability to work under pressure and provide quality outputs within tight timelines
As may be required from time to time – the incumbent may be required to working slots catering to different time zones
Reports To : Information System Officer